- About US
- How do We Work
- Partners & Donors
- Events & Press release
- Resources Center
- Jobs/ Tender
|Vacancy Number||64||Start Date||03/15/2017|
|Expiration Date||03/25/2017||Position||Admin /Finance Officer|
|Location||Kunduz||Contract Duration||one year with three months probationary period|
|Nationality||Afghan||No Of Jobs||01|
|Education||BBA||Experience||(3)three years working experience related to program|
1. Have close contact with banks for balance confirmation, money transfers, funds confirmation exchange rates and other legal documents.
2. Record the entry of all transactions into Cash Book regularly to make sure all transactions are recorded accurately and coded to the right cost code.
3. Control and Maintain financial files for all accounting records, vouchers, disbursements, payments and other supporting documents.
4. Prepare Voucher for all transactions.
5. Prepare Monthly Cash and Bank Reconciliation of all AWN Bank Account.
6. Review Payment vouchers and other financial documents to ensure that procurement and financial policies are implemented.
7. Conduct regular cash counts and verify cash in Safe.
8. Prepare monthly and regular reports of Expenses vouchers, Advance Vouchers, and Bank Vouchers.
9. Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Provincial Manager.
10. Provide administrative support to the AWN Kunduz office
11. Monitor incoming and outgoing telephone calls and forward to the appropriate person
12. Provide the necessary office equipment (mobile phone, SIM, desktop or laptop computer, etc.) to staff members.
13. Have an accurate inventory record of all AWN Equipment’s and Assets. Keep personal inventory checklist updated for each staff member working in AWN from the joining date until the staff member leave the organization.
14. Monitor usage of photocopy machine. Advise and assist other departments on photocopying of documents on timely manner.
15. Develop, set up and document office filing systems related to: records management, supplies management, and all relevant office services
16. Monitor and supervise daily activities of the support staff
17. Prepare the menu with the cooks on weekly bases
18. Maintain an office filing systems related to fueling of generators and heater systems update and track consumption on a regular basis.
19. Coordinate and arrange office facilities for seminars, workshops and trainings.
20. Provide administrative support to the program team in arranging workshop, seminars and conferences
21. Track the mailing system
22. Purchase tickets for business travels of staff and arrange their accommodations
23. Assist in translation of any office documentation.
24. Able to record minutes of staff meetings, circulate it among staff and keep them in specific file for further need.
25. Carry out additional responsibilities and projects as requested/assigned if needed on weekend.
• Qualification: Diploma in Business Administration and the BBA Degree Holders will be preferred
• Experience: Minimum 4 Years’ Experience in Finance Department as Admin/Finance Officer
Additional Considerations: · Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. · Please mention position title on the subject of email · Applications meeting the above requirement will be entertained only. · Only the short listed candidates will be notified. · AWN reserves the right to appoint a selected candidate at a level below the advertised level of the post. Contact Information Interested candidates, who meet the above-mentioned requirements, should submit an up-to-date Resume/CV, with a Letter of Interest, via email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org - Late applications won’t be considered.